Don't buy here in this shop

« Older   Newer »
_Carmilla_
view post Posted on 11/12/2011, 19:58

Posto qui ciò che è successo ad un mio amico che ha comprato un 3ds su ebay!
Non comprate da import-japon!!!!
Il venditore è davvero inaffidabile!

So now I want to tell a story that happened to a friend on ebay.
At the end of October, he decided to buy a Japanese 3ds.
From what was stated on ebay, the seller was from France.
After two weeks, the item had not been arrived to him: my friend asked for the tracking number..and what is resulted?
The seller was from Japan and many problems emerged:

1) the problem of the custom duty;
2) He made him pay 20.00 euro for the shipping: from him the buyer knew that the seller sent the item with a simple certified registered letter (that cost 4.00 euro).
20.00 euro is the cost of EMS shipping....he stole 16.00 euro from his pocket.
The problem of Italian post is very very big: here everyday there are troubles, and for this fact the shipments have to be made in a fast assured way.
What did he do? he sent with the worst method of shipment.
(If the item get lost or someone steals it....is it his fault? he paid 20.00 euro for the shipment by EMS!!!!)
3) The problem of the refund. (He told him that - without problems - can give him the money back...but where is the seller now? He tried to contact him more time in these days...but the seller is DISAPPEARED).

My friend did everything in the way to resolve this bad situation (he made a complaint on paypal - that didn't care of this situation - and he deleted the complain in the way to have a quicker refund, as the seller adviced, and now ignores).
Now this situation has not resolved yet, and we don't know how much he has to wait for the refund.

Who is this seller?

The seller is www.importjapon.com/ (sunrise-paris on ebay).

Now what I am going to tell you is that you should stay AWAY from this seller!!!!!
He is NOT a seller, he is only a NEGLIGENT, RUDE, IMPOLITE person!!!
He's a RUBBER!!!

He is a JOKE, a BULLY and a very big LEYER!
This person is NOT a serious person: first of ll he is not trasparent during the commerce/purchase (he tell you that is from Paris, but at thend he's from Tokyo) ; he is NOT correct, as he always told him that he gives the money back (but now the seller doesn't reply to mails, and seems absent from ebay and from Internet).
When my friend asked for his money, he is DISAPPEARED!
He doesn't speak English well, and makes problems for everything!!!
My friend lost 220.00 euro!!!!!!!
My friend lost money and time with this seller!!!

Please, stay away from him!!
Do NOT buy from him!

AND PLEASE, TELL THIS STORY TO OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET (facebbok, twitter, lj...) as THIS SELLER IS A SHAME AND CAUSES ONLY PROBLEMS!!!!

Edited by _Carmilla_ - 11/12/2011, 21:10

0 replies since 11/12/2011, 19:58   48 views